The annual Mental Ideas Awards reward and recognize creative, innovative solutions to a range of mental health and social issues. Benefitting enormously from the generosity of sponsors, the key objective is to create and support the next generation of social enterprise leaders, artists, activists and innovators.
The 2019 Mental Ideas Awards will be compered by Mental Ideas Ambassador, gentleman juggler and showman extraordinaire Mat Ricardo.
Mental Ideas defines a social entrepreneur as: “An individual who acts for public or social benefit (rather than to make money), has an innovative approach to addressing a need, and the ability to effectively develop and grow their ideas to maximize impact.”
– CREATIVE FEATURE
– SHORT STORY
– SHORT FEATURE
– INSPIRATIONAL ARTIST (CHOSEN BY ART BASEL)
– PROMISE AWARD FOR CREATIVE WRITING
– FILMMAKER OF THE YEAR
– MUSICIAN OF THE YEAR
– DIGITAL MEDIA (BLOGGERS & VLOGGERS)
– OUTSTANDING CONTRIBUTION TO SOCIAL ENTERPRISE (INDIVIDUALS)
– OUTSTANDING CONTRIBUTION TO SOCIAL ENTERPRISE (NON-PROFITS)