Proverse Autumn Reception Nov 18 – and You’re Invited!
Mental Ideas is looking forward to attending Proverse Publishing‘s Autumn Reception at the Helena May Nov 18! We can’t wait to discover the winners and finalists of the 2021 Proverse Prize and Proverse Poetry Prize and be inspired by their poetry and prose. We are also excited to have a couple booked as guests on our next series of Mental Ideas on RTHK in 2022 (more details TBA soon!)
If you’ve not got a ticket, you can still attend! Proverse will be webcasting the event live on their YouTube channel! Subscribe for free to be informed when the playlist is released. Or go to the channel while the live event is unfolding (Nov 18, 2021, 7.30-8.30pm) to watch it being broadcast live!
Here are some of the anticipated highlights of the forthcoming event:
- Winners of the 2020 Proverse Prize for unpublished, book-length fiction and nonfiction announced!
- Semi-Finalists of the 2021 Proverse Prize for unpublished, book-length fiction and non-fiction announced!
- Winners and Finalists of 2021 International Proverse Poetry Prize for unpublished single poems announced!
- Live and Zoom Readings by Winners, Finalists and Semi-Finalists of Proverse Prize and Proverse Poetry Prize 2021, plus selected Proverse Authors
Books by Proverse Authors to be launched or promoted at the event:
- Please Stand Back From The Platform Door – Vishal Nanda
- Unchartered Waters – Paola Caronni
- A Gateway Has Opened – Liam Blackford
- The Finley Confession – George Watt
- London Letters Home – Gus Farley Jr.
- The Year of Apparitions – Jose Manuel Sevilla
- Black Holes Within Us – Marta Markoska
- H/ERO/T/IC BOOK – Marta Markoska
All books are available now for pre-purchase! Peel Street Poet Vishal’s work is influenced by his journey with mental health! He is donating ticket sales from his own book launch event on Dec 8 to mental health charity Mind.
Please Stand Back From The Platform Door
Who will be the winners of the 2020 Proverse Prize and 2021 Proverse Poetry Prize?
You must be logged in to post a comment.